Payment Policies and Procedures
- In order for Medicare/Medicaid Replacements/Commercial Insurance to pay for any transport, you must obtain a certification or medical necessity from your doctor.
- Your insurance company may require prior authorization before addresing any transport need. Therefore, it is very important to inform us promptly once you have established an appointment with your doctor to reserve you a transportation slot. As a courtesy, we will call to verify benefits prior to transport. Kindly note that not all payments are guaranteed and will result in patient responsibility.
- Self-pay patient’s payment transport is based on a distance radius. You will need to contact the office to provide cover needs.
- At our company, we understand that being on time for appointments is very important, so we require all patients to be ready at the time of established pick-up time 45 minutes prior to the arrival to ensure courtesy of other passengers.
- We will not make any unscheduled or misrouted transport requests.
- Cancellation Fee: We require a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid a fee of $25.00 or less than the set radius.